Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week of Decisiveness...

I'm feeling quite on top of things this week when it comes to the wedding! It feels great!
  • I made an appointment at Paper Source in Bellevue to come in on Friday and check out the Letterpress Combo Kit ($149.99) that they have in their store. They said they would be more than happy to show me how it works, etc before I decide on purchasing it. Wonderful!
  • I have "Bridesmaid Day" all figured out and set-up for November 6th. Brian's Mom and sister will even be able to come up from Vancouver for it : ) One of our fun activities will be to go to the Robinswood House, as most of them have yet to see it in person.
  • I decided on bridesmaid dresses: Alfred Sung, d437 from Moms, Maids, and More. The girls are going to get fitted for the dresses on "Bridesmaid Day". They are giving us a 10% discount because I'm getting 6 of them, which essentially pays for the tax. Before tax, they're going to be $156, which is pretty average. I think I'm going to go with majestic (purple), as that seems to be the girls top pick.
  • Brian and I have decided that we want to go with Twelve Baskets Catering, who actually catered the dinner reception for my sister's wedding. We are working on setting up an appointment to try food options sometime in the next few weeks. Yay!
  • I worked on the invitation list some more last night... and began figuring out the save-the-date list (as we are most just sending save-the-dates to family and out-of-town guests).
And now I shall leave you with an awesome picture that I saw on Style Me Pretty today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment