Monday, October 11, 2010

2 Months and 9 Days later...

I'm back! Engaged! And well on my way with my wedding plans! Brian proposed on a perfect August afternoon by the Kirkland waterfront. It was perfect! I was overjoyed to the point of shaking. Andrew Teng, my sister's brother-in-law, took pictures that turned out absolutely amazing (see below). And he got me my DREAM Tacori Danatela Ring! Later that evening, we picked up my mom at the airport and surprised her with the news; it was priceless!

2 months and 9 days later... I have my dress (by Mori Lee, found at Lady Margaret's in Puyallup, WA)... our ceremony and reception location (Robinswood House in Bellevue, WA)... our invitation list... our bridal party (6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen)... our budget... and lots of ideas!

(photo from: www.seattlebride.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment