Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tea and Invitations

This morning I met with Sara of Constellation & Co. at the TeaCup to talk about invitations over a hot pot of tea. Constellation & Co. is a Seattle based company that does all things printing - invitations, announcements, cards, etc. Brian actually found them on Mars Hill's Marketplace :) Sara is absolutely delightful and I am so excited to get to work with her on our wedding invitations. She and her husband, Brad, are going to create a custom letterpress wedding invitation for our wedding - how cool is that?! And they are very reasonably priced. Check out their Esty shop and their Felt & Wire shop. Here a few examples of their prints:



P.S. I know I said I decided to just make them myself... but after a little more research and finding Sara... I quickly changed my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment