Sunday, April 17, 2011

Washington Shower

Yesterday, my sister / matron of honor Catherine and my Aunt Carol threw me a Bridal Shower.  It was so much fun and I felt so loved, blessed, and special!  Here are a few pictures taken by Susan at this fun event : )

best friends and sisters: Catherine and Anna, Elle and Brittani

Look at all the yummy treats!

So many friends and so many presents!

You've got to love all the yummy and cute treats found at showers : )

Team Sisters did not win that game... but we laughed a lot!

These lovely women are going to stand beside me at my wedding : )

Catherine's happy, I'm telling people about my present, and Michelle is sad?

Something was funny : )

Reading one of the many sweet cards I received!

A table runner from Thailand that my sweet Mommy got me

Table clothes and place mats from India also from my sweet Mommy : )

Have you ever seen such a beautiful ribbon bouquet?! Thanks Catherine!

All my family that was present : )

Sisters and the best of friends!

My soon-to-be Mother-in-Law!

Love these women in my life : )

No comments:

Post a Comment