Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Invitations Have Arrived!

Friday morning I met up with Sara of Constellation & Co. to pick up our wedding invitations... they turned out AMAZING!  I absolutely love them : )  They are so happy (kind of like me)!  And, the invitation design resembles the garden that Brian and I are getting married in : )

The envelopes are a very pretty turquoise blue.  The paper for the invitations and RSVP postcards is a pale green (although it looks off white in most of the pictures).  They are letterpress invitations, so you can feel the subtle indentations : )  Excuse the less than perfect pictures... I did the best I could with the poor lighting in my apartment and a little computer editing...

Oh... and in case anyone is wondering... the wedding will be in full celebration mode in 10 weeks at this time!






No comments:

Post a Comment