Sunday, March 6, 2011

Updates!

I have gotten LOTS done in the last month : )  Here are a few of the many things accomplished:
  • found a rehearsal dinner dress from White House Black Market
  • completed alterations for my wedding dress (from the best alterations lady on this side of the Mississippi: P.A. Jens Custom Sewing)
  • finished designing our wedding invitations with Sara from Constellation & Co.
  • found shoes for the wedding!
  • found a cute go-away dress from Nordstrom
And a few of the big events coming up that are related to my wedding are:
  • North Carolina Bridal Shower (hosted by my Grandma Farlow and my Aunt Mary Farlow)
  • Georgia Bridal Shower (hosted by my Aunt Mary Madeline and Aunt Nance)
  • Seattle Bridal Shower (hosted by my sister Catherine and Aunt Carol)
  • Lingerie Shower (hosted by my bridesmaids Lena and Elle)

No comments:

Post a Comment