Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls Nights, Finals, and Showers

Dear whoever reads my blogs...

There are very few things I enjoy as much as I enjoy girls nights with two of my favorite girls: Elle Bryant (soon-to-be Carlson) and Lena Lewis (soon-to-be Raney).  We always have the best time chatting about everything under the sun, but lately the topic of conversation usually relates to planning our weddings, our fiancés, and all the fun pre-wedding festivities that we are so excited about.  I am so incredibly blessed to have two amazing girls to go through life and love together.  We became friends when we were dating (Elle and Jake were first, then Brian and I, and then Lena and Aaron).  Then the engagements began (Brian and I were first, then Lena and Aaron, and then Elle and Jake).  And now we're planning our weddings which are set for June (Brian and I), July (Aaron and Lena), and August (Jake and Elle).  I can't imagine going through all these exciting chapters of my life without these two girls - and all their love, support, encouragement, and understanding.

And you know that I think these two girls are something special when I take three hours during one of the nights before finals to have a girls night : )  Which was well worth it!  Elle had so much to share about her wedding plans.

Once finals are over tomorrow (Thursday), I get to pack my suitcase and go to the airport with my favorite person of all: Brian.  We're going to North Carolina first, then Georgia.  Which means that we have our first wedding shower on Saturday!  I can hardly believe it!  This shower has been in the plans for months now... and it's finally happening this weekend.  And then next weekend, we have a shower in Georgia!  Do I have loving family and friends or what?!  Although the showers will be fun, I am most of all looking forward to everyone getting to know the special man the Lord has placed in my life: Brian.  And I'm excited for him to see two places where I spent much of my summers growing up.  It's going to be a blast!

Love,
Anna Farlow (soon-to-be Carper)
before the engagements began!

No comments:

Post a Comment