Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hair and Makeup : Booked!

I have emailed countless salons in the Seattle/Bellevue area trying to find someone who can handle my request for hair and makeup... after many "Sorry, but we..." I finally found that someone who can do it: Pacific Artistry. Part of the challenge is that I need 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 1 bride (me) to have their hair and makeup done by 9am! I know - early! So the plan is that they are going to arrive at the Westin at 6am with 3 stylists who are going to do all 9 heads/faces in 3 hours. And they are actually pretty reasonably priced for hair and makeup : ) Yay! Now I must start the hunt for pictures of hair and makeup styles I want for myself. I already have my bridesmaids figured out, as you can see below...

No comments:

Post a Comment