Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bridesmaid Day

Bridesmaid Day was a success! It started off with Starbucks, as every fun day with the girls should : ) We drove down to Puyallup to pick up my dress, which looks just as beautiful as I remember when I tried it on the first time! After that, we went to the Robinswood House so that everyone who had not seen the place could check it out. Unfortunately, it rained all day yesterday, so we had to do this in the rain--but we are from Seattle, so we were prepared. After our fun morning activities we had lunch at Panera as a treat from my mom : ) It was good to have (almost) all my bridesmaids there and just enjoy a meal together. We ended up having time to go by Bellevue Square before going to Moms, Maids, and More (bridesmaid dresses)... and I was able to find the most darling pearl headbands for my bridesmaids to wear and they were on clearance for $3.90!!! Then we got everyone measured and fitted for dresses so that they could be ordered.

It was so much fun to spend the day with some of the most important girls in my life! I wish my mom could have been there, but I was blessed to have my other two moms there (Jody- my future mother-in-law, and Susan- my "adoptive" mom, aka. my sister's mother-in-law). Will post pictures soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment