Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Mother


My Mother...
  • is Godly.
  • is generous.
  • is patient.
  • is gracious.
  • is wise.
  • is beautiful.
  • is thoughtful.
  • is a teacher and a learner.
  • is inspiring.
  • is trustworthy.
  • is faithful.
  • is loyal.
  • is adventurous.
  • is fun.
  • is truthful.
  • is encouraging.
  • is loving.
  • is stylish.
  • is a great packer.
  • is an amazing speaker.
  • is bold.
  • is compassionate.
  • is caring.
  • is humble.
  • is grateful.
  • is joyful.
  • is smart.
  • is a talker.
  • is a great storyteller.
  • is slow to anger.
  • is quick to care.
  • is amazing.
  • is quick to forgive.
  • is always thinking of others.
  • is a listener.
  • is a great advice giver.
She is the one I run to when life gives me joys, sorrows, and the mundane things.  She has taught me by example what it means to be a faithful daughter, loyal wife, and caring mother.  She has always put my dad, sister, and I before herself.  She is the one who taught me to always assume the best and hope for the best in others.  She has taught me how to face life's trials and triumphs.  She may be half-way around the world this Mother's Day, but that does not change the fact that she means the world to me.  I am so blessed to be her daughter.


I love her, appreciate her, enjoy her, and miss her continually,

Her baby girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment