Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Year!

I can finally say, "We are getting married this year!"  I am so excited.  And to add to my excitement, one of my best friends and bridesmaids, Lena Lewis, just got engaged to Brian's best friend and best man, Aaron Raney!  We are thrilled that they are going to get married just a couple short weeks after us.

Yesterday, I got 10 different personalized design options for our invitations from Constellation & Co., which was fun and excited.  Today, I received the link to our proofs from our Engagement shoot which was shoot by Scott and Ashlee of O'Malley Photographers.  I am very excited to get to share them in a few weeks after they are edited.

And in case anyone is wondering how many days are left until our big day... it's down to 164 days!

Here's a picture from our Christmas vacation in Turks and Caicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment