Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Busy is an understatement.

My last fall quarter is wrapping up and I am busy as all get out!  Aside from school, work, and my internship, my wedding to-do list is growing.  Things that weren't urgent last month have been added to the urgent list.  Here's a little snap-shot of what I've got to do...
  • Meet with Andrea of  Twelve Baskets Catering to firm up what we're planning to serve at the reception (hint: think breakfast!)
  • Finish designing Save-the-Dates... and then printing them! and mailing them!
  • Figure out color scheme for the wedding
  • Engagement shoot (since we had to reschedule)
  • Figure out decoration theme
  • Finalize invitation list and finish collecting addresses
And somehow I feel like there is more than that.. haha : )  At least I am enjoying all of it!  And now I must return to my school work...

No comments:

Post a Comment